bitcoin betting and exchange site

Saturday, July 12, 2008

we lose with Ferrer

converting only 2 of 7 break points
David Ferrer lose to Robredo and Trading
Tennis Traders fall with the number 4 player
in the world. we did give him a chance till the
with no fear. but he failed to convert break
point after another a loss of 500 Euro per
trader (on average) recorded for a chance to
win an outstanding result. trading has it's risk.

"Against David (Ferrer) today it was very tough,"
confessed Robredo. "He is obviously one of the
best players in the world, ranked No.4 right now,
so I knew I would have to play really well to win.
I had lost to him twice this year so maybe the third
time was the lucky charm. During the rain delay in the
second set I talked to my coaches who helped to change
the tactics a little bit, which helped me to win the match."

No comments: