bitcoin betting and exchange site

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Injured Nadal to miss US Open


Former champion Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the US Open with the knee injury that has kept him out of action since Wimbledon.

The world number two, who completed his set of grand slams by winning in New York in 2010, was forced to miss the Olympics and the Masters Series events in Toronto and Cincinnati with the injury, and announced today he is still not ready to compete.

Nadal said in a statement: "I am very sad to announce that I am still not ready to play and have to withdraw from this year's US Open in NYC.

"I am sorry since I always found great crowds and great support, but I have to continue with my recuperation and preparation to be ready to play in the right conditions.

"I want to say hi and thanks to all the fans, in particular to the New Yorkers. I'll miss you all this year at the Open!"

sad news trading will take place at this event

No comments: